Recipe: Seaweed Hummus
This easy, gluten-free snack comes together in less than 30 minutes and will last up to two weeks. The whole family can munch on 12 Tides Sea Salt Puffed Seaweed Chips and enjoy the delicious flavors of this seaweed hummus.
Recipe by Arianna Negri. You can find her at Sunflower Creative Co. or on Instagram @the_bottomlesspit.
Prep Time: 20mins
1 bag of 12 Tides’ Sea Salt Puffed Seaweed Chips
1 can of chickpeas, drained and washed
¾ cup lemon juice
¾ cup tahini
1 ½ cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 teaspoons Daybreak Seaweed's nori flakes
1 teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon salt
1. Add the chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, and olive oil to a food processor
2. Pulse on high for one minute
3. Stop the processor and scrape any excess off the sides
4. Then, add the chopped garlic, nori flakes, pepper and salt to the food processor 5. Pulse on high for about 2 minutes
6. Stop the food processor and scrape any excess off the sides
7. Pulse on low for 5 minutes
8. Next, add your hummus to a large bowl and sprinkle more nori flakes on top 9. Serve with 12 Tides Sea Salt Puffed Seaweed Chips and enjoy!
- Tags: recipes