Your privacy is our priority here at Tidal Foods, Inc. (doing business as “12 Tides”). If you ever have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this policy, we will refer to ourselves as “12 Tides” and “we,” and you as “you.”
How do we collect your information?
- We collect information that you supply to us directly, such as when you interact with our Website.
- We collect information from emails, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
- We collect information from phone or other written communications with you.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
What other information is collected?
We, our service providers, or other partners may collect information by automated means. These means may consist of the use of our website, our social media presence, and internet-enabled services and platforms such as cookies (see Your Privacy), web beacons, tags, scripts, local shared objects, advertising identifiers, and other technologies.
Information collected from automated means may include:
- Browser type and search terms related to our content
- IP addresses
- Data relating to your use of the service
- URLs that refer visitors to our websites
- Details about your interaction with our websites, mobile apps, social media platforms or other connected devices and services
- Interaction and viewing of advertisements and content
- Geo-location data
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. Still, we may maintain or compare it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties to help us improve our website and provide better customer service.
How do we use your information?
The information we collect may be used in any of the following ways:
- To improve our website and customer service support
- To send you announcements, correspondence, marketing materials, offers and other information related to 12 Tides
- To invite you to engage with us by participating in contests, surveys, sweepstakes, and promotions, and deliver entries and rewards (if you have not opted out of this, see Your Privacy below)
- To improve our business, services, and products
- To publish product reviews and strengthen our brand
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, protect the rights and property of 12 Tides, and comply and enforce applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies and terms
Do we share your information?
We do not sell, rent, exchange transfer, or give up your information to any other company, whatsoever, unless given consent. We do use your information to deliver products and services requested and other reasons stated in the previous section. Information is shared with the following parties or purposes:
- With vendors, consultants, and other services providers who need access to your information to carry out their work, such as the delivery of a product
- When you interact with third-party social media sites, that information you provide may be displayed publicly
- When you purchase a product that includes benefits from a partner organization, your information may be shared with the partner to fulfill your purchase. Please refer to the Privacy Policies of partner company sites for more information
- In response to a request for information that is required by any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our other policies, to protect the rights, property or safety of 12 Tides or others
- In connection with or during negotiation of any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, or other change of control transaction or financing between future parties
- With analytics partners and service providers
- With your explicit consent or direction
How do we protect your information?
The security of your information is imperative. We take reasonable and commercially accepted and industry-standard security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. These measures help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, both while receiving and following the reception of your information. No online transactions or electronic storage measures are 100% secure, so while we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information, we strive to provide industry-standard security measures to protect you. Actions taken within the organization to further this protection include:
- Physical, electronic and managerial procedures within the organization, including the monitoring of information and transactions, and security research on the best technologies to keep your information secure
- Industry-standard and commercially accepted security measures
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) Compliance
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. This website is not designed for children, and we do not wish to collect personal information from children under 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information online, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us at email@example.com, so we can take steps to remove such information.
California Privacy Rights
The California “Shine The Light” Law, in the California Civil Code Section 1798.83, permits users who are California residents to request and freely obtain information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us at the address listed below.
This policy was last modified on April 22, 2020.
As a website user, we strive for you to be aware of choices regarding regarding your privacy and information.
Account Information: You may update, correct, or change information about you at any time by logging into your account on our website, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to deactivate your account, please email us. Please note this does not change our records of your information, but will delete your account permanently.
Online advertising networks: As you browse our website, you can close online advertisements.
Promotional Communications: You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from 12 Tides by emailing us at email@example.com, or following the unsubscribe information provided in the correspondence. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications regarding your account or business transactions.
For privacy or security questions, or any other questions may contact us using the information below.
1022 Shotwell Street, Unit D
San Francisco, CA 94110
Copyright 2020 Tidal Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.